It would be nice if you could provide us with a web access to our samsung health data. Your phone app is great but it's sometime easier to look and analyse our data on a bigger screen. Tx
Solved! Go to Solution.
I agree. And, I get the impression that these "Forums" are kind of window dressing for Samsung. There is one response from Samsung, several months ago and nothing since. No indication that they are really paying attention, take this request seriously, and plan to do something about it. [frowns]
I suspect if the community was to have data mining tools on a web interface, it would reveal more information about whats truly collected that people would begin to complain of invasion of privacy and suspect their personal information is part of some larger database accessible only to health and government agencies.
Yes, I would very much like to view all the Samsung Health data online via Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and even Internet Explorer/Edge if possible. Both Garmin & Fitbit have web-based-browser interfaces for their health stats - your turn Samsung, please...?
I requested this a couple of years ago, so I am not hopeful that Samsung will actually take action on this issue. It is completely asinine for them to have ignored this vital functionality this long, but sadly not surprising. I really do like S Health, but not having access to it anywhere but a smartphone is a hindrance to say the least.
Hi Samsung team.
A web interface would permit us to use a better interface than a mobile one :
- computer screen are 13" at least, rather 6" for a phone
- keyboard is physical on a computer
- major files and tools are on computer
- every browsers are able to show webpages
Some other advantages for the web interface are :
- if I broke my phone or someone steal it, I could access to my datas froma any computer (and change password or profile)
- if I want to make some search, web interface on computer would be smart (historic, filter, etc)
- web interface isn't dependant of software
- you already provide us an account and some fonctionnalities on web interface (for example, I'm writing this message from a computer)
So, please, give us delay for this fonctionnality (or maybe ability to export data in json format or any easy format).