JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung help Please . I have 2 hackers on my Samsung A11 phone with Avast sec.

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 06:41 AM)
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Please  help 🙏
15 Replies
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
Phone is Samsung A11 with Avast on it but they got thru it and they are using the Avast to block me after I paid for the Avast security and I have tried to contact Samsung but no response from either company
0 Likes
Budtaster
Comet
Options
Disconnect your phone I think you've been hacked or duped as well the hackers change the phone number and you paid them to stay in your phone
0 Likes
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
I know I have been hacked and Avast won't reply to me nor Samsung.
0 Likes
userCuhI0kvqwq
Asteroid
Options
If anywhere near one, take it to a mobile phone repair shop. They can do more goods with less damage than you will do by piddeling with it.
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
I don't piddle with it. We have to go 50 miles to find a mobile repair shop and I don't drive. I have seizures and I don't want to hurt anyone if I have a seizure.
0 Likes
userCuhI0kvqwq
Asteroid
Options
I'm really sorry to hear that. Another thought: Contact a reputable repair facility by phone and see if you can mail them the phone for repair.
PS: Reputable is an ambiguous word here... back up sensitive data to paper, not the cloud or to a HD. Backing up to any magnetic or optical medium could also backup the virus.
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
Thank you!2
0 Likes
tuchile
Astronaut
Options
Nomamen talk about something real estamos en el 2021 como el covid
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how concerning that can be to worry about your phone being hacked. If you’re worried about your phone getting hacked, or if you think it may have been hacked already, there are some steps you can take to keep it safe. For example, you should only download apps using the Galaxy Store or Play Store and you shouldn’t click on malicious links in apps, texts, or emails. You can also keep your phone safe by running anti-malware apps and removing apps that are causing issues. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209886/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.