JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung help Please . I have 2 hackers on my Samsung A11 phone with Avast sec.

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 10:05 AM)
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Please  help 🙏
15 Replies
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
I know that it's been hacked and I haven't done anything you seem to think I did . I don't have malwear
I know that I was hacked.
0 Likes
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
I tried the link but I don't have access to it for some reason
I know that I have been hacked
Thanks anyway
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

The next step I would recommend would be testing your device in safe mode. 

If your phone or tablet is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe mode feature. In Safe mode, your device won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Note: Available screens and settings may vary by the wireless service provider, software version, and device model. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

@LadySeven The best thing to do when your phone has been hacked would be to make sure you have a list of your contacts so you don't lose them, and then factory reset the phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062029/ Do not restore it from a backup, but rather install the apps individually through the PlayStore. You should also reset the passwords to all of your accounts that are on the phone before adding them back to the phone.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
I have tried that but nothing helps
It's not any app its 2 hackers for Sure. I have got rid of the hackers for now with a VPN thanks to all that tried to help. I was not duped. I know that I was hacked. Praying it never happens again 🙏 😔 Thank you to the Tech that helped me with it
LadySeven
Astronaut
Options
I back up everything in 6 notebook so I have them all my contacts and passwords too
Thank you all for your help.