cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung is amazing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bro I think if you like apple better there is something wrong with you because Samsung is a better product than apple!!!!!!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Samsung is amazing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You Are 100% Right

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You Are 100% Right

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, idk if it's a fair statement @Chicken_Little3. Yes we like Samsung products, that's why many of us are here, but people are free to like what they like, and I don't think anyone should think less of them because of their brand choices. 

I know many Apple users are victims of Apple's marketing and eco system. There are literally millions of Apple users that are almost brainwashed into thinking they can't use anything else. Apple loyalty is a weird thing. Everyone knows that Apple is likely one of the greediest companies in history, and still people treat them like they're the default choice, and majority of their users don't ever even look at anything else. Their options are limited to the next Apple product, and it's just sad.

So the best thing we can do it continue to educate our friends and family members and offer whatever help they may need to break them out of Apple's eco system. But if they truly love their Apple stuff and have a positive experience, it's their choice and there is nothing wrong with that.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Except for the price of their phones are ridiculous and last update was awful

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwTL368X6Mn 

I'm not sure what update you're referring to, but the pricing is fine, IMO. There are not just latest flagship devices out there... Samsung phones cover all price tiers, from budget devices to mega expensive super phones like the Ultra badge devices, Z Flip, or Galaxy Fold. Yes, flagships are always front and center, hence the flagship term, but really, there is a great Samsung phone for every budget. And their budget phones are actually pretty great for the price.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with you