cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung j7 Sky Pro

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As the Samsung member I would expect to get some updates or some patches for my Galaxy j7 Sky Pro I can't find any answers on your website only for newer phones and my j7 works great just needs a few updates it's running on 6.1 and I wonder if I could upgrade the software the software

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Product Expert

Re: Samsung j7 Sky Pro

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

Most likely the software will not be able to be upgraded simply because the hardware on the device is not equipped to handle the new updates. It may cause the device to crash but Im

glad to hear that your device is still running great. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

Most likely the software will not be able to be upgraded simply because the hardware on the device is not equipped to handle the new updates. It may cause the device to crash but Im

glad to hear that your device is still running great. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I had to update the nickname on my Galaxy j7 Sky Pro it was listed as a j7 pop and I couldn't figure out how to do it so I get a little circle thing and I found out how to do it and I signed into Google and I just wanted to sign in with you did I have a new nickname for my son and was wondering if there's any add apps that you recommend yeah I didn't want to mess with the software there was someone she had to go through a lot of it was cheating I could get it to work on 8.1 Oreo but you got to go through all these hoops and you're not even sure if it's going to work or not and why ruin something at work so good it does everything I need it to do a set facial recognition best one app I'm looking for