Original topic:

Samsung messages/Google messagea

(Topic created: 06-28-2022 05:38 AM)
belle37
Explorer
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Anyone have a preference? I have been going back and forth between the two and I can't decide.
12 Replies
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Without a shadow of a doubt it's google messages all day long and twice on Sundays. Rcs is so much better then sms. With Google messages I can like and put emojis on messages with others using Google. Also you can see reactions from iPhones instead of a separate sms messages telling u they liked it. Google is leaps and bounds better in my opinion
belle37
Explorer
Options
That's one thing I do like. The reactions are a giant plus!!!! And the picture/video quality as well. The look of samsung messages is what draws me back
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
See I prefer the look and everything Google has to offer and Samsung messages on s22 line up has rcs
Joeyjoe
Halo
Options
On S22 u can use Samsung messages app with RCS
belle37
Explorer
Options
I didn't know that!
Joeyjoe
Halo
Options
Yesss It's by default know
0 Likes
Options
Google messages has it by default now.
notforhire
Supernova
Options
depends on how you use the app. in my case, I use Samsung Messages since I have 8 separate work-related categories. can't do that with Google. also don't need the ability to "like" something or see that my daughter "laughed" at something I sent her.
belle37
Explorer
Options
I dont really need that feature but it is a nice feature since pretty all my whole family uses apple. I think that is why I keep going back and forth. I see the benefit of both. One of the biggest reasons I love Android so much.