JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung messages developer

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 10:54 PM)
Bigbare0089
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Is there any way to put a 5 second delay on message sending like on the Textra messaging app?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Carterg
Comet
Options
This is not the same but I always shedule my messages to automatically send in 5 minutes. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Bigbare0089
Cosmic Ray
Options
No it is not. Thank you. The Textra app is amazing but like I said I was hoping I can go through the stock messaging app on the phone.
0 Likes
Carterg
Comet
Options
Understand.... I hope samsung continues to listen to what we want and implement our ideas :light_bulb: cheers
0 Likes
Bigbare0089
Cosmic Ray
Options
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes