cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mlakia
Constellation

Samsung messages group chat names

Please add the ability to nickname group chats in this app. This would benefit the app so much. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung messages group chat names

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

userlsd97J1H6K
Asteroid

Ugh yes! This is needed so much, it's the main reason I switched to Textra. Please fix this Samsung.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hold on one second. Textra is not a Samsung product, you should reach out ot its developers. This is what happens when you post without enough information about your issue or request. This is a Samsung forum, has nothing to do with Textra.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userlsd97J1H6K
Asteroid

I understand that. What I was saying is that due to Textra's superior features I sadly switched away from Samsung Messages. I'm asking Samsung to add this feature to catch up to Textra.

Highlighted
Mlakia
Constellation

Pretty sure you need to reread the thread before providing your opinion. The individual was clearly stating that they have moved away from Samsung messages to Textra due to the inability to nickname group chats within Samsung messages.