Original topic:

Samsung pass needs the option for a pin

(Topic created: 04-11-2022 04:53 PM)
jordan7
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Samsung needs to give a pin option for Samsung pass because my screen protector doesn't work with my ultrasonic fingerprint reader 

10 Replies
Nikki913
Astronaut
Options
How do I change font size on this thing? I accidentally changed my font to huge. I don't know how to undo that.
0 Likes
jordan7
Comet
Options
Settings>display>font size and style
0 Likes
Nikki913
Astronaut
Options
It worked, it worked, thank jordan7!
0 Likes
Nelsonwolf81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Did you set up your fingerprints before you put the screen protector on?
0 Likes
jordan7
Comet
Options
Yeah. I even tried it and it worked with the screen protector but ever since that one time it hasn't worked once
0 Likes
Nelsonwolf81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Delete the save prints and set them up again. This will register your prints with the screen protector. At this time it may not be able to match due to the extra layer, which is a good thing.
0 Likes
jordan7
Comet
Options
It didn't work, i'll look for screen protectors that are more reliable when it comes to the sensor
0 Likes
Nelsonwolf81
Cosmic Ray
Options
That's interesting. I haven't had an issue with mine.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
I had issues with the glass screen protectors on my s22 plus. Bought 2 different brands and neither worked well with the fingerprint sensor. So I bought a third one that's a hybrid of film and glass, it's been working a lot better. But I think it attracts lint/dust easier than previous film protectors I used on my old phone (s20). Good luck with your search, hope you can find one that works for you.
0 Likes