cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJaFfbjKxw3
Constellation

Samsung pay showing ads now on the pay screen

like the title states, now the pay screen is showing ads.. This is a major security risk and a breach of trust! We give you our bank account knowing that it will be secure! Now with these ads popping up, it is unsafe.. and dont blame it on other apps because it is directly showing in view on your app. attched is an image!20191010_215836.jpgad at the top of the pay page

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung_KTCPkv8
Astronaut

Re: Samsung pay showing ads now on the pay screen

Not funny

userq23hPAXx0e
Astronaut

Re: Samsung pay showing ads now on the pay screen

I permanently disabled and uninstalled Samsung Pay because of this and switched to Google Pay. Ads on the homescreen are absolutely unwarranted, intrusive, and do not belong there. What's next, ads to use the bathroom? Ads to unlock my own bedroom door? Ads to brush my teeth? Ads to put on my clothes? I refuse to allow this Black Mirror world and every SECOND I waste on ads is a second I will never get back. Ergo, Samsung Pay has been permanently banned with zero recourse. Mark my words I will never buy another Samsung device again because they had the audacity to even entertain, let alone implement, this type of BS. Let's hope their market share continues to decline worldwide!