cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_XuamthA
Astronaut

Samsung pay

Does anyone here use this? Do you really trust it? I signed up, but am not sure how to use it.

Any advice?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung pay

@Samsung_XuamthA 

Hi! I have been using Samsung pay for a couple years now and I absolutely love it. I can use it almost anywhere these days. Anywhere apple app or Android pay is accepted,you can use Samsung Pay, but you can also use it in other places that have regular swipe card payments. I've gone so many places and uses it where the cashier would tell me "we don't accept Apple Pay here" and I was still able to make my purchase with my phone! Super convenient.

It uses tokenization technology to secure your payments, which is a lot safer than swiping your card somewhere for payment. I use my fingerprint and the pin as back up method to be able to use the Samsung Pay. 

Also, you can earn rewards points for use within Samsung Pay towards purchases. You can purchase discounted gift cards within Samsung pay as well. 

I also have Samsung Pay on my Watch Active, but with the watch it only works where the touch payments are accepted.

I hope you give it a try, if you have any questions feel free to reach out! 😊

If I helped you, hit the 'like' button! Thanks! 

Samsung Care Ambassador

Yep, love it. So easy especially using the Samsung Gear S3. 

Samsung_KtObz0P
Astronaut

I personally use the Cash App.

useraadrdRlbsB
Constellation

I use it every day! I forget my wallet, bit never my phone!

Highlighted
Keets
Constellation

Yes. Been using it since 2015. Very secure and convenient. You also get reward points and cash back on top of credit card reward points.