cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung premium care subscription canceled.

Hello Samsung,

I don't know what else I can do or talk to. It is very sad have to spend almost 3 days on calls and chats. Almost a year ago I purchase pre-order for my S10 Plus and Premiun care using Samsung Finance. Never had problems with any payment. On Feb-21 I pre-order for my wife S20 Ultra + premiun care also using my Samsung Finance. Last Wed-01 I receiced an email from Samsung that my payment was declined and to change my payment option. I did not change and on Thursday-02 I called Samsung Finance ( TD bank) to check why the payment was declined since I have more than $1300 available on my account. They did not detect any problem and suggested to contact Samsung. Meanwhile I checked my account and saw that the payment was approved. Ok, fine, cool. On Friday-03 I received an email saying that my premiun care subscription was canceled. And here it started all the problems. Called, Chat with agents and nobody knows what happened or why my subscription was cancelled. Now, when I check my Samsung account I don't see even my premiun care subscription for my Galaxy S10 Plus. The web page for Samsung account is glich, doesnt display all my orders or subscriptions. When I check on my Samsung Shop I see only my subscription for my S20 as CANCELED. I called Samsung Premiun department and they referred me to Samsung.com customer service, I called Samsung.com customer service and the referred me to Samsung Premiun department. Today I tried one more time to chat and this time the agent said that "escalated" the problem but who knows if something is going to change. Worried about not having any insurance on my wife's S20 Ultra, the agent told me to go on the Samsung Members app and subscribe for a new Premiun care. I did, received the email confirmation but I can't see the order status under her Samsung account. That is, it seems nothing works with Samsung.

I'm here urging for someone to help me or guide me to the correct direction. 

Thank You

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung premium care subscription canceled.

I recommend reaching out to our Premium Care team. They will be best suited to help. They can be reached at 1-866-371-9501

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hello Samsung Moderator.

QUOTE from my post in case you have missed

" I called Samsung Premiun department and they referred me to Samsung.com customer service, I called Samsung.com customer service and the referred me to Samsung Premiun department."

Highlighted
Astronaut

Why would you refer him to the premium care team. He just stated that he's tried that multiple times, and they didn't do anything but refer him to someone else.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you very much...now you can see the only think they are capable to do it. Refer! It is a game of refer from one place to another...

Constellation

I'm having the same issue. It's . I even reordered it. I just got the email that it was delivered and I still don't see it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I wish you good luck...I have been on this battle since Friday -03. The Samsung customer service is useless...they are only good when it is to place a new order. If you find out a way, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

The person that I talked to at Premium Care support yesterday told me that my care plan was active, it's just that Samsung's site has not updated. I hope that it gets updated soon, as I still cannot see it in my orders. They shouldn't have issues like this.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Don't trust on their words...they have been saying the same to me but there is nothing that proves it is active. save the ticket number, chat transcript, date and hour. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Wow...I thought I was alone...