cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung premium care subscription canceled.

I have the same problem i call today and the person say is a problem with the system and is not real the email

Highlighted
Constellation

I am in the same boat. Their customer service is the worst. All I want is to have insurance on my new expensive phone and they won't let me. I'm so frustrated. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

now try to buy a new phone...they are there 24/7 to help you...That is how Samsung works.I never had to stay on top of something so ridiculous. My deadline is wednesday. According to the rep, my case is escalated. If nobody call me back, I'm returning my phone. I suggest you to do the same.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung has been having many problems with their website, many of which I have docummented here in the Community!

Like you I have spent hours trying every contact method over the past couple of weeks trying to reach the right department with absolutely no success.

I've even tried sending the Samsung United States CEO an email, which I also posted here in the community, and it was deleted, and I never received any reply!

I too  purchased a new S20 Ultra for my wife and they also cancelled the Samsung Premium Care contract for the same reason as yours.

Yesterday after speaking with a guy from Asurion protection plan I was informed that they were aware of a glitch Samsung has with their system and it should be rectified within a few days. Supposedly everyone who ordered the plan has the same issue with Samsung Credit.

Highlighted
Asteroid

everthing is wrong with Samsung... where in this world we pay $1400 for a product and we need to hunt, spend days and hours in phone calls and chat to have an answer...it is absurd...they said they escalated my issue on Friday and until today no update, no phone calls or no emails letting me know what is going on with my account. That is the customer service and loyalt that Samsung plays with their customers. Something so simple. I never had to pass through all of this when I was a Apple customer.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung is trash