Original topic:

Samsung premium care

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 04:20 AM)
Jhc1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I had Samsung premium care + and had my note 20 ultra replaced under the care + plan. I cannot get my replacement device covered or  get the Premium Care + team to even get back to me reguarding this issue after 3 attempts at escalating this problem.
8 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
I am sorry that this has happened, please call the Samsung e-commerce support team and make sure that you get the ticket number and the representative you spoke to
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
This is the Samsung care number 18778411138
0 Likes
Jhc1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Do you have the phone number for me to call?
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Sorry for the delay 18778411138
0 Likes
Jhc1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thank you
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Please understand that if there is a delay with your replacement it's probably due to the Massive Global economy supply chain issue, I have had issues with getting a replacement part for a laptop that was ordered in July and is still on backorder
0 Likes
Jhc1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Any other ideas? Spent over an hour on the phone with Samsung Care. Still not resolved. See post below. Thank you.
0 Likes
Jhc1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Update: after 2 more phone calls today and another wasted hour and a half with Samsung Care, they still have not resolved the issue. Apparently the replacement device I got from Samsung Care (Asurion) is tied to the previous owners email or some ridiculous snafu that they haven't been able to resolve. I wonder how many other people have run into this and is it a privacy concern that somehow the phone is still tied to the previous owner??? Sounds like a mess.
0 Likes