Original topic:

Samsung purchases being cancelled after ordering.

(Topic created on: 2/12/21 2:34 PM)
userWS0XgVE3xd
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I keep trying to purchase a Galaxy Watch 3. I'm using samsung financing as my payment method. I was approved for around $2000 so it shouldn't be a problem. Every time I place the order, I get an email confirming the order and an email saying it was cancelled at the same time. I've tried talking to samsung support many times and they just refer me to call TD Bank and the samsung financing phone number. I waited on hold for almost 4 hours and finally got to someone, only for them to tell me that samsung has to fix the issue. They said all of my information is correct on their end. I'm just getting passed around with no real help. My address is accurate when purchasing so I don't know what the problem is. 

This is the message I get every time I order

"We’re really sorry, but we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

1 Reply
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
That's crazy. The same thing happened to me. I haven't tried calling anyone. I received most of my order. Just not the buds. Hoping they show up still.
4 hours in hold? You're a really patient person. I would give it another week or so. I don't think Samsung was expecting this response when they released these new products.

clipboard_image_1613169767187_1613169767187.jpg

0 Likes