Original topic:

Samsung refuses to help me with funds stuck in it's crypto wallet

(Topic created on: 5/1/21 10:14 PM)
adoubleu
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have some Bat , in the Samsung Blockchain Wallet and the wallet will not send the currency out... keeps saying (can't calculate fee)

Ridiculous...

You try calling Samsung - they have hung up on me twice ... many of them have fought with me that's it's not their app..... 

Another guy basically states I'm on my own ....

<edit> so they have a crypto wallet but if it doesn't work u loose your funds? 

I'm not sure that's gonna work well for them...

There is no support phone number for it , and it sends u here to Samsung members for help. 

I would be careful with that wallet .. ill never put any coins in it again. 
2 Replies
Options
The block chain is insanely filled with the sudden influx of interest in crypto so its alot slower and bogged down currently. The crypto block chain is entirely out of their control as are cryptocurrencies themselves.

Just take sure, you have the samsung block chain keystore installed and have your key set up right? That is needed for transactions to work
0 Likes
adoubleu
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Yeah no man... its not anything like that.. the app is setup, I transfer all kinds of cryptos in and out of it often...it specifically won't let go of my bat tokens.. everything else it is cool with.. also I trade bat daily across several wallets with zero problems. It's a problem with their app.. and they need to fix it..<edit>.. its Def not the coins fault that the app can't process sending it out.

0 Likes