cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung rewards change

The new change from a transaction based system to an all point based system seems like a push to a cash grab. Forcing people to buy on samsung.com or the galaxy store to remain in the platinum tier seeing as how you need 300 points for platinum and you only receive 1-3 points per regular transaction. Why the change now? 
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Samsung rewards change

I earned 620 Samsung Rewards Points when I purchased the Samsung Buds Live. Spend more, earn more. Seems pretty fair to me?
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: Samsung rewards change

yea but when you have to do 300 transactions in a 30 day period to go up a level seems excessive
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Samsung rewards change

not at all when the system originally started out giving up to 40 points per platinum tier transaction. the second change lowered the amount of points given because they started selling points (cash grab tactic #1) but still kept the transaction number to reach a tier. with this new system it's basically spend money with us or lose your tier (cash grab tactic #2) which is not cool on Samsung's part. Samsung is slowly going to push everyone to G pay at this rate