cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Samsung rewards

It sucks that those of us who have been using our phones and buying items outside of Samsung won't be able to do that anymore.  I know I will miss buying thing's and getting rewarded for it.  How many of you will miss the rewards?
5 REPLIES 5
Astronaut

Re: Samsung rewards

What are they selling? I've never noticed Samsung selling anything but a phone, watch, earbuds and tv
Astronaut

I'm sorry I really mean they give you points when you make purchases. I was using my phone to pay for my groceries, and when I was taking lyft rides. I do get points on buying the Samsung items to. That will continue you will still get points in store purchases and online but outside of that. you won't be able to receive rewards.
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung rewards

That shucks Samsung
Cosmic Ray

I definitely will its how I buy new wallpapers and junk ... do u feel like the rewards system is fair ?
It doesn't cost a thing to smile ?
Astronaut

I heard from my bank that eventually banks will be getting rid of credit cards and expect people to purchase things with their phones. Then I was told by my supermarket that they got rid of the price scanners and expect customers to use their phones to check the prices of items. However on the matter of getting points for purchases using phone I have yet to find any credible realistic simple beneficial long term exciting points rewarding system that doesn't scare me like scammers do or seem far fetched and irrelevant. Maybe they will offer makeup, lipstick or a tampon that I can't use; baby food, pet food or even food for thought that is not applicable to me. Then the actual points doesn't seem to have a value that I can understand or compare its value to; kind of like bit coins or athletic sports cards; very abstract. Tell me something concrete as, "Hey if you spend this much we will give you the container for your earbuds or if you buy from us ten times we will give you 10% off your next purchase.