cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung tv plus fails to load

my new samsung 65” crystal uhd tv has a problem I can’t seem to wotk thru. Samsung tv plus wont load. Occasionally a channel will pop up but after playing a while it fails.  Same with Roku live tv. The channels will sometimes load but after playing a few minutes they fail. Pureflix won’t play either. They give an error about network failure, “retry”.. I have other tv’s including one older samsung with a roku plugged into hdmi they both work fine. In the self diagnostics I have gotten an error code 301 a couple of times. Our internet is fine, we have fiber with 250 mps download.   Any thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Samsung tv plus fails to load

I recommend reset. Menu /System /Self Diagnostics /Reset ..the pin should be 0000 unless you've manually changed it. Try that see if it helps
Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for the thought. TV Plus works on some channels sometimes. Roku tv will work for a few minutes before stopping. I get a message on screen “there was a problem while trying to play the samsung tv plus channel. Check your network settings or try again later.” Any other ideas are appreciated.

Highlighted
Nebula

the reset might force any security_patches or stability_patches that might have been released. It's just in theory but hopefully that helps