Original topic:

Samsung tv plus not compatible?

(Topic created: 10-12-2020 02:07 PM)
user9TLFx0Nd50
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So I just got a S20FE and a Tab7+
When doing all my setup I saw a thing for it but I can't see it on the store. When I click download from the web app it either freezes or say its not compatible with either device...
8 Replies
Nexus71c
Constellation
Options
I'm having the same issue. I'm guessing with it being a new phone they haven't added compatibility yet?
SpookyMist
Asteroid
Options
I'm having the same issue but not on a new phone, note 9 and still having that issue.
Nexus71c
Constellation
Options
I think I found a fix. The version in the Galaxy Store says incompatible, but I downloaded one from the Play store, and that seems to work for me
0 Likes
user9TLFx0Nd50
Asteroid
Options
I dont see it in the play store. I dont even see it on the galaxy store though, I only see the link on the website that links to the galaxy store page.
0 Likes
Nexus71c
Constellation
Options
look up Samsung TV Plus play store on Google. That should show it there, and redirect you to the app to install it.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hey there!

I wanted to provide a direct link to download the Samsung TV Plus Application.

Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.tvplus&hl=en_US&gl=US

Galaxy Store: https://galaxystore.samsung.com/prepost/000005202079?appId=com.samsung.android.tvplus&session_id=W_4...

Compatibility: Samsung TV Plus is currently only available on select TV and Galaxy devices. The mobile app is only available in the United States of America. Please review the list of eligible devices as more become available.

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

user9TLFx0Nd50
Asteroid
Options
it works great for my s20 fe but not my tab s7+...
0 Likes
Simplepink
Comet
Options

Samsung TV plus is now available for extended list of devices. I just downloaded for the Fold2 which was previously not available. Go get yours from the Galaxy Store. 

0 Likes