Original topic:

Samsung won't let me buy anything Online.

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 08:24 PM)
userzRtzLIaoIa
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have never had such a horrible, aggravating, upsetting experience with a company before as I have recently with Samsung trying to buy a watch and earphones. I have been trying for the past week now, if not a month, to try and make a purchase for something through the Samsung shop app, online, or with your company in general. I have made countless phone calls to your company, and dozens of orders with your agents, and supervisors, to try and get an order to go through, but every time I do with a credit card or PayPal or Google pay or anything for that matter the order goes through and then it's canceled. It comes back and tells me that they can't verify some or all of my information. I've made the appropriate changes to my account so that everything is exactly the same. I've updated the address and used different credit cards. I've called and verified with my Banks that there is no problem with my credit cards. I've gone through every option and spoken to many supervisors and other countless agents, and no one can tell me what is wrong with my credit cards that you can't and won't accept them. And, no one can fix the problem. I have excellent credit, over an 800 credit score, and for some reason, Samsung hates me and won't allow me to buy a watch. Are you punishing me for some reason? I have never been so aggravated with the company before as I am with Samsung right now because no one seems to be able to tell me what is wrong or fix the problem. They keep telling me that managers are going to call me back trying to figure it out, but nobody does and no one can tell me what information is missing. I've used several different credit cards and I don't know what the problem is. How hard can it be to buy a watch and earphones for under $300? I am going to list two of the order numbers so that you have a reference to maybe go by and possibly fix this problem and maybe get back to me with some positive results to this being fixed or what needs to be done to get it fixed. Here are 2 different order numbers using 2 different credit cards, both of which the orders were canceled after the purchase was made, Order #1- US058362443, Order #2-US168220643. Please note, I have attempted as I've said to use PayPal and Google pay and none of those have worked as well. These are just 2 references so that you can maybe figure this out and look up the account. I was even approved for a $4200 Samsung pay credit, which one of your team members misinformed me was only a soft hit on my credit report and instead was a hard-line hit. I don't appreciate being misinformed and lied to about how your company operates or their credit check practices. As a matter of fact, the $4200 credit that I received from Samsung pay can't even be used because I tried to put an order through AND IT WAS STILL REJECTED. Samsung pay rejected an order with their own issued credit line that I was accepted for. So now I have a $4200 Line of credit which I don't need, to make a purchase for a watch and earphones from your company. Why was I given a $4200 credit line that I can't even use? I don't even need the Samsung pay credit because I have well over $150000 in credit myself from other resources, however, I was desperate to try and make this transaction go through, and then realized that the item that I wanted was now unavailable. It has been available since I've been trying to buy this thing for a week already and if Samsung's employees knew what they were doing, maybe I would have been able to purchase it and not become aggravated as I have been. I cannot begin to explain to you how angry I have become because of this absolutely horrible experience due to Samsung's policies and practices. I just hope that someone on your end can fix this problem. Please get back to me with some results or some kind of answer so that maybe we can get this problem fixed and I can maybe get my watch and earphones when they're finally back in stock. If even at the very least, someone could tell me what the problem is and why this doesn't work. Please don't give me some kind of run-around answer that I've probably already heard before. I would like for someone to find a solution to this problem and have this issue fixed so that I can make purchases in the future because I actually do like Samsung's products and wish to continue purchasing items from your company.

Thank you for your time, I hope whoever gets this letter, can find a resolution to this issue or escalate this to the proper channels to get the problem fixed. Please get back to me as soon as possible either by email or phone. If any additional information is necessary please feel free to contact me. No one has tried to call me, not even Noel Peralta who claimed he would get back to me. He left no messages and I have no record of his calls if he claims he did. I have not received a single phone call from your company at all about this issue. I would appreciate it if someone could actually get back to me with some real answers as to why the **bleep** this is going on. I hope that someone can understand my frustration and look past the anger that I am feeling and get something done about this once and for all. This letter will probably fall on deaf ears and no one will respond because that's what I expect from your company at this moment, absolutely nothing. However if you could find it in your heart to solve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately there is nothing simple about this issue, including fixing the problem.

From an extremely aggravated customer,

4 Replies
Junior81
Asteroid
Options
I feel your frustration! I'm in the same boat with the pre-order for the galaxy watch 4. Made the purchase and everything on the day of the unpack. It clearly stated that the order will be shipped on August 27 and now its has been delayed. Tried getting answers from Samsung and they gave me a complete run around. So now my delivery date has been constantly changing. Got a hold of a supervisor that said she would get back with me within 3 business days but nothing. They tired offering me a 10% discount on my order and I was like what is that going to do to fix the situation. When I had order the watch and expected to be delivered by that date. I've never had this problem until now. Sadly samsungs employees can't be honest and truthful on what's going on.
userzRtzLIaoIa
Constellation
Options

I had this whole thing typed out at explaining as to what's going on and just like this company is horrible, it seems to have reset and taken away my comments. So I don't remember exactly what I said but I'm going to make it short now because I don't want to go through this all again. I've gone through everything with this company trying to get an order to go through. I wish my problem was only a backorder, but I can't even purchase with them because there's something in their system that keeps throwing out my orders. I've made countless orders, changed credit cards, updated addresses, just a name a few things, and I like I said been on the phone with them for countless hours with no possible end or result insight. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that you can deal with a backorder, I wish that was my problem. I could deal with that. I hope you get your watch, and at some point, you eventually will.  At least you have an order in the system. I'm having a problem with just purchasing because Samsung hates me for some reason. Good luck with your issue unfortunately it's not even close to my problem.

0 Likes
lapinon
Astronaut
Options
Find away to dump them.
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

0 Likes