cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Saving notes with latest Samsung Notes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Since Samsung Notes last update, I cannot save the notes anymore to the same document, the app always saves the current document as another document, which creates many useless copies... In other words, I only have the "Save As..." menu but not the "Save" menu anymore.

Regards,

Tibo

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Saving notes with latest Samsung Notes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5m6zmyzdTy Just hit the < at the top left and the last edits will be saved. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5m6zmyzdTy Just hit the < at the top left and the last edits will be saved. 

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're right. Well, the ergonomics is terrible, an icon "<" does not mean saving a document... I'm pretty sure thousands of users around the world will ask themselves the very same question.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it saves the changes made to notes as you back them. the note app only discards notes you trash or erase fully and back page to the notes home page. I don't use mine a lot but I'm pretty sure that's what it does now, for me it does anyway. got the app synced to the cloud and one drive so the save as in a different format can be read else where. go to your note app menu and select manage folders, make a bunch with your titles, and then you can simply press and hold any note from the notes main home screen and then select move and deposit it it that folder to clear up clutter and avoid multiple copies. then to change a note, go to the folder and select it, make your changes and blackout should be changed.