Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SexyLibra
Astronaut

Secure Folder/ can't hide my adult content

So I have 512 Gb 

I download a variety of apps, files, and adult content. Well I can't seem to figure out how to set download location to the Secure Folder.  Soooooooo, my collection is not mixed with pg pictures in gallery. 

I try to send a pic thru messenger and feel a little awkward searching thru in appropriate content. 

8 REPLIES 8
userWrurgiMZmE
Asteroid

Re: Secure Folder/ can't hide my adult content

Pretty sure you have to download through a browser installed within the secure folder or manually move things over after you download.

Jaygreywolf
Constellation

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to direct it to the secure folder. You have to manually move after each session. At least that's what I've had to do

Press 'move to secure folder' in menu

C_L
Constellation

I have been using Keep Safe from the play store. Comes in handy.

Samsung_Y6ORDQy
Astronaut

I wish I really understood however it seem to me that I agree with you on how inconvenient this must be for you

Owen-M
Halo

Download what file you want, open My Files, go to whatever file you downloaded, press and hold the file, hit the 3 dots in the top corner, press move to secure folder, than delete the file from the normal My Files app

userAber0317
Cosmic Ray

What kind of content

But in any case when u open the gallery on ur phone click on all the pics u want moved and then share or copy to secure folder

MannykPE
Constellation

There is absolutely a way to do it. And it's very easy too. You need to rethink your understanding of what Secure folder really is. It's not just a simple folder. Think of it like a computer. When you sign in, you see your files, your desktop etc. Then if I sign in I see MY files, MY desktop etc. But we do not see each others things. Same goes for this. It's like having a day to day phone. But then inside the secure folder is an encrypted and completely separate profile. So if you then go into secure folder and add your web browser there as well. It will have nothing to do with the browser outside of the folder. So when you use the browser in Secure Folder, or any other app (you can have a "Secure Folder" version of any apps you have outside the folder) in it. When you then save, download, screenshot etc. Pictures, videos and whatever else. It will then automatically be saved in the Secure Folder side of your phone.

I hope that answers some questions.