Original topic:

Secure Folder with two passwords πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

(Topic created: 11-23-2022 06:26 AM)
boo519
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Please help...I reset the 1st password to pattern through bio and samsung account. It works but then I get a second Confirm password for Secure Folder Data. I entered password incorrectly and doesn't give me a forgot password option. If I cancel it says all my data will be deleted to i press back button and it closes. Ive tried over and over but I hace no idea how to reset the second password. PLEASE ANYBODY HELP!!!
3 Replies
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Yeah. I think that's how Secure Folder is supposed to work. I think they used to have a reset button, but seems like a lot of people are saying that it's no longer there.
0 Likes
boo519
Constellation
Options
So then there's no solution to reseting the second password??? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€:female_sign:
0 Likes
SYOTOS
Cosmic Ray
Options
They remove the reset button and hired 300 people offshore to replace it? You may try to delete it and request they delete all previous passwords and send a copy of the request in writing by United States postal service US mail and ask for a reply and usually works if it goes one way but it most always works when it goes two ways and they reply and that way once it's clear you can consider if you do the research and your heart tells you to go to a biometric If not think of it this way if it happened once and you do the same thing or not do the same thing again it'll happen again to think otherwise would be a sickness and a biometric might be the cure until they figure that one out then you don't need to biometrics and I don't recommend you move to Utah?
Or develop a harem??
0 Likes