Original topic:

See Trusted Devices Info?

(Topic created on: 1/30/21 2:39 PM)
LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
 So, my Samsung account is showing 8 trusted devices. However, when I click on devices it is not giving me ANY details whatsoever on what devices those are. 
 All I see is the option to delete ALL 8 and resign in, which I do not want to do. I would like to know why there are 8 when I can only count 4 that have been signed in on. Could someone please help explain if/how to see trusted devices details?? So I can figure out who else is accessing what on what phone or computer???
15 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
If there are 4 that should only he and you know of only 4 keep those 4 signed in on your wifi network then go into your google accounts and see all of your devices that are signed into your gmail. sorta a process of elimination. It could be an old device, or may also be bridging your chromecast, smart tv, bluetooth devices, or any other device into your account through the smart things app. just a thought . sorta indirectly merging your google accounts device list with your Samsungs devices and showing or doubling them because of how the(Samsung Smart Things ) app is integrated. Hope that Helps
LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
He uses Smart things. I do not. I am still in the process of switching over to a newer Samsung. Perhaps he has extra devices I was unaware of. I did believe he purchased a new phone in secret. I have also checked Google account devices as you suggested and it does show 1 extra computer. So there's 5 devices known. It must be that he has signed into 3 others that I have no access to or knowledge of. My Xfi is showing there was an iPhone and Alcatel signed in on home WiFi months ago. As I check Bluetooth devices regularly there has been 1 unidentified popping up on occasion as well. Perhaps those could account for the other unknowns ?
As always I appreciate your help @SHADOWGATE ! :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Hopefully sooner, rather than later, I will no longer have to deal with these daily nuisances as I will be ready to cut the ties that bind! LOL. I look forward to talking with you again soon!
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Yeah could lay it all out on the floor and say this device is this one this device is that one, now where are these others, and if the response is "I do not know of those" then it should be reasonable to assume you can disconnect "said" devices from your account right? I'd imagine nobody would want "strangers" with access to their I.P. address and/or account info. If there is rebuttal to that than you will know for sure who and where the extra devices are coming from and also, if you check back in a week or so and Again there is a device that you deleted connection resigned to your account, you will also know. That is the most ethically, honest approach which will solve the problem but leave the innocent til proven guilty factor in play. I'm a direct person but understand the situation might call for indirect measures. From a mathematical standpoint, if you factor in the [constant] which is the Devices and the other which is the Signed Addresses connecting them then Ownership becomes the [Variable]
LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
ALWAYS the response is, " I don't know" "it wasn't me".. so I expect this will be no different. But I will play the game. If only to verify that I can predict the future. lol. Also, so I can disconnect all these unknown devices that should not be on here. We would not want "strangers " accessing our personal accounts or internet. I will be on the lookout in the future for any and all to magically reconnect! Thanks for that tip. I too am a very direct person and thus have grown quite irritated by all the long drug out excuses, and "work arounds". I find them to be a huge waste of my valuable time. Also, it's just annoying.
0 Likes
LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
Oh Hey! SHADOWGATE, as you are the most knowledgeable person I have come into communication with, lol, while I have you would you happen to know if you can be signed into 2 separate Samsung accounts on the same phone if 1 was connected to "Work profile" and the other to "user profile"??
TIA either way. Just thought I would jump at the opportunity to ask someone who actually knows what they're talking about :grinning_face_with_sweat:
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
I have multiple Samsung accounts through 1 Device but share the same IMEI if that's what you mean.
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
I bet someone on here that works for Samsung would probably know more about business and personal account share honestly. Especially with Samsung integrating with Microsoft Cloud programming and Office Suites. I'd hate to tell you NO and it be totally "a thing" lol. Theres some Really Smart Girls and Guys on here working with Samsung directly that probably have the answer to that . Hope that Helps
LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
Yes dear that is exactly what I mean. Thank you for the verification. I am a somewhat intelligent person.. I just don't get the credit for it. So this will help. As always, you're awesome and I can't express my gratitude enough. You've been a great help!
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
No Worries. Have a Great Afternoon!! or Morning if its Morning.
0 Likes