Original topic:

See Trusted Devices Info?

(Topic created on: 1/30/21 2:51 PM)
LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
 So, my Samsung account is showing 8 trusted devices. However, when I click on devices it is not giving me ANY details whatsoever on what devices those are. 
 All I see is the option to delete ALL 8 and resign in, which I do not want to do. I would like to know why there are 8 when I can only count 4 that have been signed in on. Could someone please help explain if/how to see trusted devices details?? So I can figure out who else is accessing what on what phone or computer???
15 Replies
LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
lol its 6 pm here... but I got the jist. haha thank you sweetie and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day as well :)
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Same Here. Dinner Time and Snow
LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
It was snowing here also. Almost everything turned to ice quickly though. Now we are gearing up for another 3 days of snow I believe.
0 Likes
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Hey, 

@LittleOne1025

The only place I see trusted devices in my Samsung account is in password and security, 2 step verification security settings.

All it does is bypass the 2 step verification security feature for websites that you trust. If you delete them all you will have to use the 2 step verification process again when you sign in to the websites or apps that you deleted.

I would delete them all and use the 2 step verification security for a few days and check to see if any new entries are listed as trusted. If you see new trusted devices listed and you didn't add them I would delete them and change the Samsung account password. Once it's done you can add websites that you trust back to the list. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

LittleOne1025
Astronaut
Options
Well, Thank you so very much! The only option I saw was under skip 2 step verification also. I think I will take these steps you suggested in order. Delete all, and any devices I have not added back will show me I need to change password and possibly accounts as this is the 2nd time. With sincere appreciation,
-LittleOne1025-
0 Likes
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Hey, 

Thank you for your kind reply I appreciate it.

I agree the delete all page that opens should show a list of everything we've added as a trusted device with an option to remove them individually. It's really not useful if the only option is to delete all. 

Let us know if anything shows up as a trusted device without your authorization while you're testing. 

Thanks again, 

CLF 

0 Likes