Original topic:

Settings, crashes and buggy

(Topic created: 11-09-2021 03:05 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi I just went qualify myself here I am a beta tester on the Samsung Galaxy as well as Android side makes sense I am also a software developer and pay beta tester for Google one thing that is never talked about much but it's probably one of the most important things you could ever do for your phone turn it off for at least 12 hours all the way up at least once a week that's all you will notice a tremendous difference on the operating speed and how it's cast also if you really want to speed up that process for a little bit more and clean up some more memory go into accessibility accessibility settings and turn off all animation if you're a developer go into developer mode and turn off all animation this will increase your processing power and speed by at least 25%
3 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Actually Try installing the Samsung Good Guardian's application which will boost your device and is recommended to be run after any firmware updates and weekly to optimize your phone plus its has a battery optimization tool and memory cleaner
0 Likes
LisaGB
Astronaut
Options
Where is this application?
0 Likes