cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Shipping

How long after you order do they usually ship?  If I had known it would take this long I would not have ordered from them. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Shipping

I hear ya!!  I ordered a laptop Apr 9th for online learning.  Got free express shipping.  Under "My orders" on the Shop Samsung app it said "ships by Apr 14th.  Later on it changed to "expected delivery Apr 15".  Didn't show up.  If i clicked on the tracking number in my order confirmation email it said "expected delivery by Apr 24th".  Still didn't show up.  So I did an online chat with an agent and they said it would be given to the appropriate department to find out when I'm actually getting the thing.  A couple of days later I received an email saying that it's to be delivered by May 20th.  What!?  No explanation as to why it's so delayed.  And if I hadn't contacted them I prob would not have known that it isn't coming until then.  Idk what the deal is but someone must be very confused about what "express" shipping is.  Granted I didn't pay for the shipping but seriously-- let me know what is going on.  If I do get it on May 20th---thats 6wks from order date.  SMH!

Highlighted
Constellation

Did you get it?? @userYwRIhy7mpB 

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes I did get it on May 12th actually so didn't have to wait until the 20th but still.......

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm growing impatient and since they sent me an email saying i'll be getting my laptop on June 12 and I need it for school and i'm reading how samsung is taking such a long time so i'm scared mine wont arrive on the day i expect it to

Highlighted
Constellation

Ended up canceling since wasn't going to get here. I'll order through Best Buy next time. Wanted for kids schooling for e-learning. Will see what the ear brings and if need will order again. Just not through Samsung directly. I seriously thought that would be the quickest.