Original topic:

Shut off

(Topic created: 09-13-2021 05:06 PM)
useruqHeQ37Tqo
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
How can I shut off Bixby ??for a while it seems that every time I go to do something I get the commands at the bottom popping up and I'm a little tired of it I don't want Bixby at all on only at my discretion can you tell me how to shut them off
6 Replies
1979FORDF1504X4
Astronaut
Options
Please. I am in the same boat!!
0 Likes
useruqHeQ37Tqo
Asteroid
Options
PS I love your truck !! My favorite is F 350 dually
0 Likes
MoonB007
Constellation
Options
Swipe down on the screen to bring up the notifications menu, and then tap on the power icon on the top right side of the screen.You should see the power menu pop up on the screen, along with the “Side Key settings” selection. Tap on it to continue.You should see the settings, which include the “Press and Hold” options. There’s a Wake Bixby setting that’s on by default, but you can tap on the Power off menu selection instead to disable Bixby.
0 Likes
MoonB007
Constellation
Options
If you have an older phone it might also be in the bixby app. Click on the gear button and you should see it.
0 Likes
Je655
Sun
Options
Device settings>apps> search Bixby and clear the data of each Bixby app (Bixby service and Bixby voice controls voice wake up)
You could also press the 3 dots in the top right of the apps page and uninstall updates if your never going to use Bixby again. (If auto update is turned on in the galaxy store they will update again eventually)
0 Likes
useruqHeQ37Tqo
Asteroid
Options
😊 thanks. I will try these asap. I have a new s21 5g the only thing it doesn't do is **bleep** 100 bilks$
0 Likes