JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Site can't be reached / server IP address not found since last update a70

(Topic created on: 3/4/20 11:12 AM)
DylanIT
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello i have samsung galaxy a70 i maked update but i have problem in search on internet when i make search for websites it say this site can't be reached/server ip adress could not be found while my net very good and i have last update 4/march/2020 thanks for reply

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for that information. This is a U.S. based forum and to get this issue resolved you will have to go to the region of origin of where the device was purchased. Here's a link to get to the correct forum. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Was the device purchased in the US?

DylanIT
Asteroid
Options

No am living in kurdistan of iraq i purchased in my country

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for that information. This is a U.S. based forum and to get this issue resolved you will have to go to the region of origin of where the device was purchased. Here's a link to get to the correct forum. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

View solution in context

0 Likes
DylanIT
Asteroid
Options

Thank you @SamsungQue 

0 Likes
userq9Hs0gN1XD
Constellation
Options

@SamsungQue @SamsungJoJo 

Hi, i have the SAMSUNG A70.

After the latest update...everything is work well its just after the update...its consume so much battery life...i have to charge my phone almost every 12 hours even if im not using it for the day.

Same apps...same daily usage,same settings...

There anything els i can do to stop it or slow it down...because it was not like that  before the update...

0 Likes