Original topic:

Sleep data AGAIN

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 05:44 AM)
pkbax
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I really wish Samsung would quit messing up the sleep data! It hasn't been consistent since the last update. Data will be on my watch, but the graphs will not be available on the phone. It gets fixed for a short while,, then messed up again. This morning, I was looking at the data when suddenly the graphs disappeared! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Yeah, I was told within 30 min. I only received a message that it'll be forwarded to developers. Then I got a message that is was addressed with an update. By then I had already updated anyway and noticed it worked. Not only going forward btw, all the days it had not worked, now show properly.

View solution in context

13 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
That's odd. I've not had that issue. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Samsung Health app?
0 Likes
pkbax
Astronaut
Options
Following steps have been tried by me or other users with no effect: reboot watch and or phone, uninstall/reinstall app, clear cache.
Options
Latest update last week fixed this issue. I had sent an error report to samsung within the 30 min post sleep tracking which exposed the issue to them. It has been fixed. Update the app.
0 Likes
pkbax
Astronaut
Options
When last week? Because I just updated the app last week, too.
0 Likes
Options
It may have been Saturday or Sunday. I got all the sleep tracking back.
0 Likes
pkbax
Astronaut
Options
I'll try again. Glad you got help. When I reported the error, also very soon after a tracking report generated, all I got in return was a message to call customer service.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Yeah, I was told within 30 min. I only received a message that it'll be forwarded to developers. Then I got a message that is was addressed with an update. By then I had already updated anyway and noticed it worked. Not only going forward btw, all the days it had not worked, now show properly.

View solution in context

pkbax
Astronaut
Options
Odd thing is, when I sent the error report it was within 15 minutes because I was looking at a graph when it updated with a 2nd sleep record for the night and even what I had been looking at disappeared. I even told that to customer service when I talked with them and they wouldn't pass it on to the developers. They said it wasn't a problem because they "didn't have an official report of a problem". I am glad yours got through and got it fixed!

ETA: updated again and most is back. Some records are grayed out.
0 Likes
Options
How about, try clearing the cache, force stop, then try again?
0 Likes