Original topic:

So annoyed with the stupid Chat Bot

(Topic created: 08-01-2021 08:31 AM)
userHV4KKMZQDs
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm trying to get some person on the other side, but it is nearly impossible to pass this stupid chat bot. It doesn't understand any question and then presents options you don't need. To then ask you to rephrase the question. When you finally AND RANDOMLY get the dialog to request a person, you get the wrong person on the line as the stupid chat bot chose the wrong options you where forced to select.

Never experienced such a bad chat channel. Unbelievable for a company like Samsung.

Now maybe someone of Samsung is reading this...

Maybe problem is I can't read the website that is linked to my region. I live in Malta, and we have two official languages here: Maltese and English. However, selecting Malta is my correct region, the page is in Italian. I now Samsung originates from Asian continent, but I think it is not too hard to investigate that Malta is an EU country with two official languages that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ITALIAN.

Can this please be rectified. If it is too much effort to provide a Maltese site (which I would fully understand, considering the small number of citizen), please link Malta to an English speaking region. Again, Italy is Italy and Malta is Malta. Besides being located south of Sicily, WE ARE NOT PART OF ITALY. Malta is an independent republic and EU member state with Maltese and English as the ONLY two official languages.

Besides that, can I choose UK as my region to be able to read the Samsung website? Do I need to disable location access for the Samsung website in order not to be interrupted with "We think you are located in Malta, do you want to switch to your region?" question?

0 Likes
2 Replies
userHV4KKMZQDs
Astronaut
Options

And to add insult to injury, the "Smartthing" app is even worse, Malta doesn't even exist in the country list. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Unfortunately, our only recommendation would be to call the support team in your area directly rather than using the chat service. There is not a team you are able to call or email in order to make suggestions for the website. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes