JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software Update Galaxy A21 but no Wi-Fi

(Topic created: 04-30-2021 03:28 PM)
Jacquie113
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm trying to update/download newest software update. I keep getting a note saying to turn on WIFI .... Can't download without WIFI!!  I NEVER USE WIFI ... I have unlimited data.  Why can't it download with Data??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Unfortunately some Carriers require you to update over wi-fi rather than using mobile data regardless of the plan you have with them. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Lori1026
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My husband and I have the exact phones, he's had 3 or 4 updates and I've had zero. Why would that be? It's ridiculous. And we have the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Unfortunately some Carriers require you to update over wi-fi rather than using mobile data regardless of the plan you have with them. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.