Original topic:

Some suggestions

(Topic created: 09-03-2019 04:44 PM)
userGG8uQ8OvIP
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

These are basically for all Samsung phones. I have a note 9.

1) Give users the option to shut off Bixby and Samsung pay. I don't use either one

2) why is the user dictionary gone? Was that really a problem? It was so useful.

3) how about a silent restart? Really don't need to hear that thunderous crescendo music.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@userGG8uQ8OvIP wrote:

3) how about a silent restart? Really don't need to hear that thunderous crescendo music.

This is dictacted by the carrier. My unlocked Note 10+ simply beeps when it powers up. No music. 

0 Likes