cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Star Wars content and wallpapers for Android

Let's be honest, it's about damn time. Me and I'm sure the many other people who like samsung for the benefits it brings would love to enjoy a good star wars screen saver that we don't have to screen shot from google or a possible sketchy app. We need more default screensavers and more wallpaper niche diversity. Not some cookie cutter theme from Beijing. We want the good stuff. Give us Star Wars or forever endure the impact of disregarding the customer.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Star Wars content and wallpapers for Android

why not design one from a galaxy theme maker app? then it'll be the way you want to see Vader turn wussy and the end and go rogue light on the Darkside and not the way someone else did and then pushed out as the only option. I don't know if there might be some copyright issue between the two or bad blood for some reason. They've pulled access and rights to show once they got in the groove of the LucasArts purchase and kind of too now with the fox pick up. like when the started disney+ and pulled streaming rights from Netflix for obvious reasons, but allowed the subtitled foreign language versions to be available in non native to that language speaking regions. but IDK...
Supernova

Re: Re: Star Wars content and wallpapers for Android

As far as LucasArts go I do know at one time they had an arrangement with Motorola for the Droid Series. That might be why other companies haven't approached. When Disney enters into agreements sometimes they extend the Rights far beyond even their own use of them and just sit on them.

Re: Re: Re: Star Wars content and wallpapers for Android

and I'm sure that ABC, ESPN, FOX all through there unwanted two cents to their parent about me me me, I want I want I want...
Supernova

I miss the good old days of creating your own Bootloaders.

........ pour*d shot, lifted then poured on floor..... yup... To the good old days.