Original topic:

Still no way to import passwords from Chrome/Firefox/etc into Samsung Internet/Samsung Pass?

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 04:50 PM)
Nat96
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I believe this has been a recurring request for a long while, but how come is there, to this day, still no way to import passwords from other major browsers (Firefox, Chrome, even Edge...)/other password managers/password files into Samsung Internet or Samsung Pass?

A lot of us are interested in switching to Samsung Internet on our smartphones and such, but a very basic function of any internet browser which is to import passwords from other browsers is completely inexistent. 

For those of us who have been using another browser for years, accumulating hundreds of saved passwords, it's difficult to commit to using Samsung Internet knowing we'll have to type our passwords one by one every time we connect to a new website.

Don't even get me started on how messy the Samsung Pass app is, or how the pop-ups to fill the login information look almost exactly like the other popups suggesting email or postal adresses from your previous typing history, but if we could at least get a way to import our password into it, it would be so helpful.

Hoping this will be incorporated very soon!

Thanks.

2 Replies
Rpierce2032
Galaxy
Options
I use google instead
0 Likes
shawnshine
Astronaut
Options