Original topic:

Still waiting for one UI 3 update

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 06:43 AM)
Ebh9757
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Just wondering when I'm going to get the new Android update with ui3 and Android 11 you say the a21 series we'll get it in November well November's over with almost and still waiting 
It offered me to download what then it disappeared and it hasn't seen it I didn't even get a chance to click on it to download it because when I did it disappeared
10 Replies
Royals2015
Astronaut
Options
Still nothing on my A21 with Tracfone either...SMH 😒🙄
Ebh9757
Asteroid
Options
My a21 is thru US Cellular and when I contacted my service provider they said all the a 21s have been upgraded but yet here I am I have never had a problem with this till now and they're fictional releasing UI 4 and the Android 12 update for my phone here in the next month or so how the **bleep** am I supposed to get that if I can't even get Android 11 but it says I'm supposed to have Android 12 also explain this Samsung I don't have a prepaid you guys are **bleep** me on my Note 9 when got it when it first released and dang I just now **bleep**ing paid it off pretty sad $1,200 phone it took 4 years paid off and it was only a 2-year payment plan so if it was only a two year payment plan for $1200 phone I paid for 4 years does that mean I pay $2,400 that's one **bleep** of an interest rate
GrimReefer420
Astronaut
Options
This comment is hard to understand, but unless you have an S21 series phone you aren't going to get the android 12 update.
0 Likes
Ebh9757
Asteroid
Options
I'm sorry you are wrong the a21 series is also supposed to get the Android 12 update (July 2022) as you can see in the screenshotScreenshot_20211127-100702_Samsung Members_675_1638029231.jpg
GrimReefer420
Astronaut
Options
I mistyped that while eating. What I meant is that as of now the update has only released for s21 series.
0 Likes
zack722
Astronaut
Options
I have a11 and I haven't gotten android 11 either it this app says ifs suppose to get it this month and android 12 next year how am I solos to get Android 12 if I don't even got android 11 yet lol
Mj9705
Asteroid
Options
I have samsung a21 and I have android 11 and one ui 3.0
Kee1983
Halo
Options
I have the samsung galaxy a21 and I got the android 11 One UI 3.1 update on November 22nd
0 Likes
Ebh9757
Asteroid
Options
I do not know what to do I have still no caught it it's just you'll know what I try I cannot get into update you Android 11 when you are 3.1
0 Likes