Original topic:

Stolen Galaxy

(Topic created on: 4/21/21 12:56 PM)
user0HMVAkmzJl
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

My phone is stolen and I located address BUT IT'S AT AN APARTMENT COMPLEX!! HOW CAN I get my Samsung Galaxy s10 to take pictures of their and get a more accurate location of apartment number

3 Replies
Options

Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/#home on a computer and long in into your samsung account and your phone will give you all the information that you need

As long as it's still on It will give you location details that you need And the apartment number

Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Using Android device manager or the Find my mobile software that dmnd4life recommended would be your best bet at a more accurate location. You cannot enable the camera remotely, however. From here it is recommended to speak with your local police department in regards to reobtaining your stolen property. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes