Original topic:

Stolen and I need to know how to fix it.

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 09:23 PM)
ilovehim143431
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
First my old phone, then my bank ,and now my internet and its all saying that I have been compromised.  I went to the bank and no help...got a new phone no help! and now this again I need help??? can't get my finances backed up the right way; that they should of helped me in the first place; I have been banned by my own personal life cause of this mess! and I just want my life back and money to help my kids and get a better sense of surcurity,. Please help me with what to do next, I know when it started and where and how.  Its just no one believed in me, was me trying to fix things only making it worse! for everyone to make a judgment on me. All I wanted to do was be able to fined out what happened  to the phone and to my house, when I saw things that I have never seen before, I'm in so much pain and looking for any help. Thanks. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Aaiden
Astronaut
Options
Do you know exactly what day things seem to have changed... For me it was when my journey to change and start my new career got f and left stranded.Almost 2 years later to the day im still working on it... 12.26.19
0 Likes
tommysbizness
Astronaut
Options
Message back
0 Likes
Shawtybangbang
Astronaut
Options
I've been there.... even had a copy of the ip address & ALL information to the phone written down. At the time, I didn't know much about technology... I'm still learning, but the police wouldn't even do anything about it.
0 Likes