JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can move items from internal store to my SD card?

(Topic created: 07-11-2021 08:26 PM)
KristyA
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can someone please explain to me how to easily move items from my internal storage to my  SD card? I have a galaxy A21 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KINGCEITED
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
GO TO MY FILES FOLDER

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
KINGCEITED
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
GO TO MY FILES FOLDER
usereF1zLZD9BN
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

That option has been disabled on the A21. I've had the same problem for months now and am LIVID that someone, likely Verizon so they can charge you for a phone with more internal storage. I've got a 250GB SD card that's useless other than manually copying photos and files over. But I HAD, and would like back, something like 300 Apps that take up more internal memory than I have, so I've had to remove them and keep a list of what needs to be reinstalled IF I ever get this fixed. I've talked to Samsung Tech Support several times until they gave up and suggested I take the phone to one of these new retail "Fix-It" businesses and have the operating system reinstalled, though no guarantee that will fix it, plus I can install the OS myself. The only sure-fire way I've heard that will work is to root your phone. Then you can use Apps like one I've used for 10 years or more called Apps2SD. I tried what one guy said would fix it for sure, which was using ADB commands with your phone connected to a PC. That didn't work either. NOT happy with a brand new phone that I don't have full use of. 

0 Likes