Original topic:

Suggestions? Need to upgrade but require the edge screen and S Pen

(Topic created: 05-02-2022 03:22 AM)
K87
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a s10e and need to upgrade, but I want the spen and I brood they only work with a note. I also, however, am unwilling to forgo the edge screen (I've had almost every edge including the first and I'm too dependent upon it to forgo having it). So my question is... Is there a phone that I can upgrade to that has both the edge screen and is compatible with the spen? 

If not... That's my suggestion. They should make one that uses both like ASAP.. But considering the nightmare of updates, I'm not going to put much hope into making a new phone until they stabilize the current ones. But I really want a phone that has both 😔
0 Likes
8 Replies
Mobetta01
Asteroid
Options
S22 ultra has built in s pen so does note 20 ultra but the s22 ultra is basically a note.
K87
Halo
Options
Thank u
0 Likes
Richard_Stein
Galaxy
Options
I would recommend u going for the S22 Ultra or the Note 20 ultra.
Both have the edge & includes an s-pen.
K87
Halo
Options
Thank u sooo much
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@K87 "Is there a phone that I can upgrade to that has both the edge screen and is compatible with the spen? "

All of these meet that criteria:

• Note 20 series
  • S21 Ultra - no dedicated slot for the S Pen though
  • Fold 3 - no dedicated slot for the S Pen though, S Pen only works on big, inside screen
  • S22 Ultra
K87
Halo
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
BRlAN
Astronaut
Options
I have both the S21 Ultra and S22 Ultra. Both phones have Edge. The S Pen and S Pen pro work with both phones, and, as noted above, the S22 Ultra has a built in slot for the S Pen, but the S21 Ultra doesn't. You can buy a case for the s21 Ultra that has a built in slot for the S Pen if you need it. Also, the S Pen Pro is longer than the S Pen and comes with its own case.
K87
Halo
Options
Do either have a slot for a memory card
0 Likes