Original topic:

Sync issues with Samsung Notes for Windows

(Topic created: 08-01-2021 12:47 PM)
user1iNCuKQsIT
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi everyone,

I'm using my Tab S7 to create notes using Samsung Notes and would like to see my notes on also Windows. However, new notes only sync for the first couple of hours and then the Windows app stops fetching new notes. I know the problem is the PC app, since they appear on my Galaxy S10 phone.

I tried resetting the app a few times, but it's a matter of luck if it helps or not. Now it's not working at all...

Any help appreciated.

7 Replies
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
We can only complain here to be honest and hope for Samsung to fix this ... It's been almost a month with no fix and I'm heavily invested into Samsung Notes.
Alimentos
Astronaut
Options

Same here. My S6 is able to upload the notes to the cloud, but my PC app is just unable to import the new notes created directly on the tablet. From the very beginning the cross-platform support has been very flimsy, but now it's getting really difficult to deal with.

Volcanus
Asteroid
Options

Hey guys, I've found a temp fix and posted the details in a different thread. I hope it helps. I've now got all of my most current notes on my PC. Link to thread below.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-notes-on-book-pro-360/m-p/1936...

user1iNCuKQsIT
Asteroid
Options

Thanks, though it seems that the latest Windows Store version has started syncing too 🙂

PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
I've just check as of today looks like my notes started syncing again
Volcanus
Asteroid
Options

Ha! You're right. I'm starting to think that the previous version I installed had nothing to do with my syncing issues suddenly working. 🤪

0 Likes
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Hah.. hey we tried everything to make it work ... It took 3 weeks for them fix this ... I complained everywhere possible for them to notice problem. But I'm not sure how I can trust it moving forward
0 Likes