Original topic:

Syncing Shealth to Samsung Cloud Account Failed

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 09:27 AM)
useral2N8Q7m7u
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

But i can't back up the data synced to Shealth to my Samsung Cloud account. Whenever I try to do a manual sync, it does nothing apart from show me the last synced time (which was the time I installed Shealth). So basically if I factory wiped my phone or uninstalled my shealth, there is no backup in the Samsung cloud to restore my data.

Things I've tried:

Signing in and out of samsung account

Uninstalling Shealth and installing back
- the sync worked one time at the point of install and then refused to sync again

Factory reset

- Basically did nothing but make me lose one month of Shealth Data

can anyone help or are also experiencing similar issues?

7 Replies
ShortyMa
Galaxy
Options
Samsung is now using Microsoft One drive to back up everything. If you have the one drive app try sync it there.
0 Likes
useral2N8Q7m7u
Asteroid
Options

How do you set up Shealth to do that? it appears that it only allows me to sync it to the cloud

0 Likes
ShortyMa
Galaxy
Options
Download OneDrive sign in with your Samsung account go to go to your Samsung Cloud hit the three dots it it should say Link account to OneDrive. Also go to your files app it should be a list of all of your cloud services log into OneDrive and sync.
ShortyMa
Galaxy
Options
Let me know if it works
0 Likes
useral2N8Q7m7u
Asteroid
Options

Hi,

The samsung cloud /  One drive integration only is linked to the gallery and my files application. That integration works fine on my Phone.photo_2021-10-03_15-08-43.jpg

Syncing Shealth related data still goes back to the Samsung Cloud or whatever backup solution samsung has for Shealth. Btw this last synced timestamp was at the point in time after I factory reset my phone, logged into my Samsung Account (and cloud account).

Tapping on "Sync Now" does nothing but refresh the timestamp and show the same timestamp

0 Likes
ShortyMa
Galaxy
Options
Maybe turn off only wifi. Sorry couldn't help. But I do know that if you where to switch phone all of you info will transfer to the new phone when you log in. Hope you find a solution.
0 Likes
KathyL07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Cloud has been discontinued and One drive will sync your photos and device backups. The only problem is that it backs up apps only not data. If you go into the settings menu, there us a button that says "Sync with Samsung Account" and toggle it on. Any device you download Samsung Health and sign in, the data will be there. I believe it goes wherever your wifi, Bluetooth, etc settings are.
0 Likes