Original topic:

TD Bank and Samsung Financing is the Worst

(Topic created on: 2/12/21 1:45 PM)
Samsung_7NWzlZG
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I went online to set up autopay but myonlineaccount.net from TD bank will not allow the completion. So I'm currently still on hold while posting this (been on hold now for 1:23:04) (800-434-0050) without 1 person picking up the phone yet. I about to hang up only making me angrier about my experience with Samsung.

Samsung, you're  putting out a bad product knowing this company is treating your customers this way. Why not find a new bank? I keep having issues with Samsung credit and customer support. I love my S10 and its been a good-great phone with just a few issues. But the one time I was with Apple, I never had this issue and their customer support is amazing.

0 Likes
2 Replies
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Just try to set it up with your bank and be done with it.
0 Likes
LeoMcStabben
Constellation
Options

I've been trying for the last week to look at my latest statement.  Every time I try to log in it asks me to click on Forgot password to continue.  Go through all the steps and when I try to click on change password link (or whatever it is) it doesn't do anything.  There is no link.  There is no way to change my password to get my account, or log in or anything.  Short of hunting down where the h*ll this "card" is, I have no idea if I'm paying enough on this account, and be damned if I'm going to wait HOURS for them to tell me "oh, we can't change a password over the phone" ...because my luck THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WOULD SAY.

0 Likes