cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy the server is under maintenance. Please try again later. (6-1)

This TV I bought in December have had connection issues and posted a forum explaining my issue, no reply ever received. However reseting to factory settings was the only option. Now I am posting this today because now it appears this is no longer working at the moment. So my TV just does not work.

Today while watching netflix the TV stopped working. I received a spinning wheel on netflix with a slow loading percentage that did not get to 100%. So I exited Netflix and was brought to cable, the cable stations could not be found. So I once again reset to factory settings. I connected to the internet during the setup but cannot get past terms and conditions. The reason why is this message: Terms and  Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy" The server is under maintenance. Please Try again later. (6-1). 

I live in the US, I bought in the US.

Any suggestions or others having this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy the server is under maintenance. Please try again later. (6

If anyone else has this issue. I think I fixed it. So once I moved to the next step, I hit the button on the remote return and I was immediatly brought back however the Terms and Conditions had loaded and I was able to check the boxes and proceed to the next step signing in. Hopefully helpful for others

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy the server is under maintenance. Please try again later. (6

Don't forget if this solution helps others, please remember to mark it as a solution. Thank you!! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.