cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

The Student and Teachers Program

I am a high school educator.  I do not have an .edu email. As a matter of fact, there are no school districts that have .edu as email address. Is there a way for the non-college professors to be able to register for that discount program? Elementary, middle and high school teachers will not be able to take advantage of the program and that's not equitable. We make much less of a salary than a professor. We need the discount more. Please help. There is a way for you to be able to verify.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The Student and Teachers Program

Thank you for reaching out and I certainly understand your frustration. I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am a high school teacher, so I do not have an .edu email address.  I reached out to your team and nothing was resolved.  I am surprised Samsung has not done a better job offering educator discounts.  I have many Samsung products and would appreciate you resolving the roadblocks for educator discounts as this will influence my decision to purchase Samsung products in the future.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm a Middle School Resource teacher and I tried to register using my school email address (.org) and was told the same thing. I told them they need to specify that this program is for college students and teachers, not for Elementary and Secondary teachers. Apparently the school system has to register with Samsung in order to use the program. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Is the discount only available for college professors? I am trying to register for the discount, but when I enter my school email it tells me I am not eligible for the discount program. Please help.