JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Disable sleep alarm

(Topic created: 01-05-2023 06:18 AM)
AlexisJL
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I mean, I'm fine that after 10 pm my smartphone is grayscaled, but I would like to disable every day morning alarm to sleep until I want...

Looks like I have to have at least one day of week enabled (For now I only enabled sunday 7 am)... I can't disable it at all...

146 Replies
KelseyAnders
Astronaut
Options
Normally when you enable sleep mode it turns off after the "wake up time alarm" goes off.

Now it stays on sleep mode & my other alarms never went off.

Not good.

OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Modes and Routines (MAR) was awful on my S21U running OneUI 5.0. MAR still sucks on my new S23U running OneUI 5.1.

At least it turns off at the set time now. My issue now is that "Wake-up alarm* enables itself every time after my sleep schedule ends. I turn it off, the next cycle precesses and again the wake-up alarm enables itself.

Why can't Samsung get this right? 

OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
And again today! It turned off as scheduled but enabled the alarm. I don't want the GNIKCUF alarm set for sleep mode ending. Why is this so d*mn difficult Samsung?! 🤬🤬🤬Screenshot_20230214_090541_Clock.jpg
userelBHdDSmu7
Asteroid
Options
My alarm was off this morning. Yesterday I went into the watch and deleted all the alarms on the watch. I couldn't delete the bedtime alarm but I ensured it was toggled off.
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
And again. Every day this stupid thing turns on wake to alarm. Who thought that would be a good idea? C'mon Samsung!
JackEstes
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy note 20 after the most recent security update my sleep mode is now broken and keeps turning the alarm portion back on after every day. I am currently deleting my sleep mode. I have seen multiple threads about this on the s22 and watch in the recent days. Please fix this soon. Or reply the fix so I can set it back up. 
Thank you
YoYoT
Astronaut
Options
Mine is doing the same thing. Who ever thought this was s great feature didn't talk to the customers.
0 Likes
Thomson
Astronaut
Options

Same here very frustrating

0 Likes
Samiromer
Astronaut
Options

Having same problem with sleep mode alarm activating it self. I have to disable it manually everyday otherwise it will go off

Noxello
Astronaut
Options

I think I found a solution.

The first condition seems synced with the alarm clock, so if you don't want it to reactivate everyday you need to create a new condition that's only based on time and not synced with the alarm.

0 Likes