JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

There needs to be a landscape page orientation on Samsung Notes!

(Topic created: 01-13-2021 02:19 PM)
user05U5DXvsdw
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Especially on the Tab s7+, it makes absolutely no sense for the page to remain vertical when the tablet itself is horizontal by default. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
ummm... you mean like your phone's ability to manipulate the projected view when you change its orientation? Is the tablet viewing mobile sites or desk top? What page or type of pages are vertical your wanting not to be? I'm pretty sure that's a page design and not a Samsung hardware or software issue.. Dont know for sure though.... What's the settings for you screen display set too?
0 Likes
user05U5DXvsdw
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I'm talking about samsung notes, not web pages..
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
what format did you select to save it as for viewing later or is it viewed by sync from your phone or cloud storage maybe? I've never personally had a Samsung tablet at all, but I'd assume the tablets with spens have the same features and things as my note does, so, is it like that from the tablets native notes app created on the same tablet?
0 Likes
userMVSVo0kwwj
Constellation
Options
Tablets

On my Tab S6 Lite the Samsung Note's app doesn't give you any option to change the page's orientation so they remain portrait even when the app switches to landscape mode. If anyone knows if there's a way to change the orientation I'd really appreciate it.

I'm pretty disappointed with this feature lack considering the rest of the app is surprisingly good (expect the Windows only desktop app, it's a stingy move IMO I'd love to use Samsung Note's on my Macbook for work but I guess we can't have it all).

Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.