Original topic:

Took my money (PayPal) but no order confirmation & no information

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 05:07 AM)
userpujCLrFu7t
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

UK Shop, ordered S21 Ultra (inc trade in)

seemed to be going through OK, PayPal PW & Auth OK.

Then asked for PayPal again??

in the background I got email saying paypal taken so did not do again.

Is Pending but certainly processed. no order email etc etc.

Chat have no info. Phoned, they could not find an order but also very vague about what to do or what will happen, I think he said wait 48 hours.

I asked him to email process & what he told me as could barely understand what he was saying, not racist but accent impossible for me. Of course no email so completely in the dark?

So can't order phone & have no idea what. I will be very upset if goes out of stock or Trade in or cash back gets removed but also I want my new phone, scheduled for tomorrow.

Cannot believe samsung www can be so flacky & appreciate working form home but other compainies I have used have this as efficient as if all in office together.

2 Replies
Blue7
Red Giant
Options

contact paypal

0 Likes
userpujCLrFu7t
Constellation
Options

Chatted to Paypal & it is a Samsung issue, actually fair enough else could cancel payment but still receive goods. They have to cancel/void

Samsung WWW ordering & phoned & Chat CS is terrible.

Assuming it will get refunded, I re-ordered using a credit card (same c-card as paypal) not want to miss out on trade-in & cash back.

went through but only choice of delivery well over 2 weeks away, weird as in stock and 5 hours earlier had choice of any day immediate delivery, told due to high demand.

Tested this morning & can get immediate delivery?? CS told me I cannot change delivery day.

So going to cancel as simply don't trust their system or CS. Not in the least bit interested that I should be able to get it tomorrow but expect me to wait nearly 3 weeks.

If I put in the order number to check status, either not recognised or link simply does not do anything, tried multiple browsers. 

A company like this, even during covid should be able to track & refund within minutes.

I have been amazed with dealing with other firms how slick the operation is working from home, so many times I have gone, wow that's impressive, all the info instantly to hand. Complete opposite with one of the biggest tech firms on the planet.

Looking around I do see people having lots of trouble with SS online shop ordering & payment etc. even before the pandemic.

0 Likes