cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Trade in

So samsung sent me an email saying I was going to be charged for my trade in, but they still haven't taken the money out. Is this normal for Samsung? I tried chatting but they couldn't connect me, I tried calling but it gave me a recording saying the call could not be completed at the time, try again later. I'm just trying to figure out when they are going to take the money out. They sent me the email six days ago.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Trade in

They usually do this if you have not traded in your device for the promotion.

You can always call 1-800-SAMSUNG to see what the status is on your trade in!

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi, did you mail your trade in device in?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have already sent in my trade in device, they inspected it. There was a hairline crack on the side, thats what they are charging me for. They received my trade in March 9th, and I got the first email about the charge march 16th, in which they said "in 7 days you will be charged". Then they sent me a reminder email March 21st saying "two days you will be charged". Here it is the 27th and I still haven't been charged.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.